By placing the reservation deposit, you have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by World Class Property Management, Inc.
CANCELLATIONS MADE WITHIN 45 DAYS OF ARRIVAL DATE ARE SUBJECT TO TOTAL FORFEITURE OF ALL FEES.
The security deposit will be refunded to you after a walk-through inspection is done. Please allow 2 weeks for processing deposit refunds. It will be refunded back to the card on file.
At time of booking you authorize World Class Property Management to charge the credit card on file for the security deposit; then balance will be charged 45 days prior to check in date. It is your responsibility to inform of any potential problems with your reservation or to make alternate payment arrangements. Any alternate payment arrangements must be in writing and mutually agreed upon by tenant and World Class Property Management, Inc.
– NO EXCEPTIONS. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON within 45 DAYS prior to check in date. If your credit card is declined at the due date, this is cause for your reservation to be canceled and all fees paid forfeited 100%.
Keys, directions and entry instructions will not be provided until full rent is paid and contract is received.
Cancellation Policy: At the time of booking you agreed to this cancellation policy. NOTE: Written confirmation of cancellation MUST be received prior to 45 days of check in date. You may cancel up to 45 days before arrival: refund of reservation deposit minus $150 cancellation fee and booking fee. Cancellation of 44 days or less, forfeits all rent, taxes, cleaning fee and reservation costs. If final payment is declined, then the security deposit will be kept as payment. Up to 14 days from check in tenants do have the option of rescheduling the entire trip to the same house for different dates in lieu of forfeiture of all fees, within 14 days from check in there will be a full forfeit of all fees and deposits. New trip must be scheduled within one year of original arrival date. Changing stay dates are subject to different pricing as there are different pricing for all seasons. If you change to a higher price season you will be responsible for new pricing charge. Changing dates to lower price season: there is no refund of lower cost. If you change your stay dates up to 14 days to the date of check in this means you are paid in full and there will be no change to the cancellation policy. This cancellation policy will indefinitely apply to the original stay dates. If you would like to move your stay dates, we will only move the stay dates one time.
During stormy weather, forest fires or other acts of God, no refunds unless all roads to Tahoe are completely closed for twelve (12) consecutive hours or more prior to the date of your arrival. Your reservation is valid for the remainder of the time. Road Conditions: 800-427-7623, or from California 916-445-7623. During stormy weather, or power outages, forest fires or other acts of God out of our control, no refunds will be issued.
There will be no refunds due to events out of our control. These types of “events” are, but not limited to; ski resort closures, event cancellations, casino closures, fear of travel, OR pandemic and or epidemic, stormy weather, or power outages, forest fires or other acts of mother nature out of our control.
- We want you to enjoy your stay and be comfortable at the house you have rented. If there is a problem with: housekeeping, maintenance, operation of any appliance or hot tub etc.; AND it is not reported to us there will be no refunds at all. Once a problem is reported to us, we will do our best to remedy or fix the problem. If we are not given the chance to remedy or fix any problem, there will be no refund. Anything that is reported unsatisfactory after your stay will not be reason for refund.
- There are no refunds if you find your lodging to be unsatisfactory.
- We do our best to maintain operation of indoor & outdoor items (Jacuzzi, barbecues, patio furniture, table games, etc.). Should maintenance to these items cause temporary loss of use, that will not be a cause for refund or compensation. All tenants will be promptly notified prior to arrival if such conditions become apparent. If such items become inoperable during your stay and only if we are notified, we will do our best to get items back up and running during your stay.
- If a maintenance emergency occurs on the property, please call 775-339-1188 IMMEDIATELY to report the problem.If there is no report of the problem and excess damage occurs as a result, you will be held responsible for repairs and any other costs, charges, lost rents as a result of the damage. You MUST notify us immediately, 775-339-1188, of any pre-existing damage or housekeeping problems to the house. Do not let them wait or try to repair them yourself as this will only cause excess damage and the cost will revert to the security deposit and any excess charged to your credit card. We will make every effort to correct the problem as soon as possible. We cannot be of assistance if we are unaware that a problem exists and notification after departure will not be acceptable for exemption from damage discovered during the walk through after you depart. Housekeeping problems will not be cause for compensation or refund, especially if we are notified after departure.
- We have no control over weather conditions that may result in accidents of any kind to personal property and or personal injury. Occupants agree to hold property owners and World Class Property Management, Inc., harmless if any damage to self or personal property happens, example but not limited to: a vehicle sliding on ice results in an accident, loss or injury due to rain, snow, ice, flood, negligence, fire, theft, utility power outages or any reason. Please call 775-339-1188 IMMEDIATELY when reporting an accident at the property.